FUTURELIFE® Smart Food for Kids
FUTURELIFE® Smart Food for Kids is a healthy breakfast choice based on the FUTURELIFE® Smart Food formulation but has no Moducare, lower levels of protein and fat as children do not need as much as adults because their bodies are smaller.
Benefits of FUTURELIFE® Smart Food for Kids
FUTURELIFE® is also considered high in protein, necessary to build muscles as well as restore damaged muscles and heal wounds. Protein is also vital for growth in toddlers and children.
2. It contains 55 key nutrients:
- 25 Vitamins and Minerals- 100% of your NRV’s for all vitamins and most minerals are reached in a 100g serving, this ensures adequate intake of micronutrients and specifically antioxidants, ensuring optimal functioning of your toddlers immune system and saving you costs on those added vitamin and mineral supplements that before FUTURELIFE® were necessary
- FUTURELIFE® also contains 19 Amino Acids, the necessary building blocks of proteins
Is high in Omega 3+6 Fatty Acids- these are the good fats needed to ensure a healthy heart as well as optimal brain development for toddlers
- High in Dietary Fibre- the perfect balance of soluble and insoluble fibre to ensure optimal gut and digestive health
- Contains Prebiotics (Inulin)- these feed the healthy good bacteria in our digestive systems working with our bodies to promote digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Contains Lecithin- naturally found in our soya, it may be beneficial in protecting our hearts
3. It is free of most common occurring allergens. Free of: Wheat, Gluten (except for Crunch), Lactose (except for the High Protein), Trans fats, Cholesterol, Eggs and Nuts. Therefore, FutureLife is ideal for children prone to allergies, those that are Lactose intolerant as well as suffer from diarrhoea, those that suffer from Coeliac disease, and due to the fact that we contain no MSG, artificial colourants, artificial flavourants, tartrazine and preservatives as well as a great Folic acid and Iron profile makes it ideal for those children who experience ADHD.
4. It is a low GI meal for sustained energy. A GI rating of under 55 is a low GI score. FUTURELIFE® has been tested by GI Science Laboratories and has a GI rating under 55, making it ideal as a meal, snack or pre-exercise snack as part of an energy balanced eating plan while ensuring sustained energy for toddlers on the move!
5. It is a convenient food. FUTURELIFE® can be enjoyed anytime of the day. FUTURELIFE® can be mixed with water, milk, yoghurt or fruit juice and can be had as a shake, smoothie or even as a meal, making it great for the active toddler, the picky eater, the sickly, the allergic and even the average toddler to ensure optimal growth and development. To top it all off comes in a standard 500g box as well as a 250g pack ideal for smaller appetites.
6. It works in your gut to aid digestion and absorption of important nutrients because it contains prebiotics and fibre, helping to lower the GI of the product as well as ensuring optimal digestive health.
7. It uses a unique cooking process and DNA. FUTURELIFE® undergoes a unique patented cooking process that protects the nutritional ingredients in the maize, we call it SMARTMAIZE™. This gives our product a specific DNA that cannot be copied and FUTURELIFE® has a patented fingerprint. By steaming the maize we maintain the nutritional integrity and value of the product thus ensuring we get all the goodness we can from our good quality ingredients.
8. It stays fresher for longer. FUTURELIFE® is using the most up to date food technology to keep our product fresher for longer. FUTURELIFE® undergoes Nitrogen Flushing, replacing oxygen with nitrogen, nitrogen being an unreactive gas retards bacterial growth and keeps the food from decaying, thus increasing shelf life as well ensuring product integrity. So rest assured you and your family are getting all the goodness with none of “nature’s risk”.
9. It is for everyone – FUTURELIFE®Kids is suitable for all toddlers between the ages of 1 and 3 years eg. active toddlers; toddlers living with Diabetes or who are sick e.g. cancer; toddlers with allergies; suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome; ADHD; toddlers who are immune compromised; toddlers with swallowing difficulties etc.
Sizes: 250g box and 500g
FutureLife® Smart Food for Kids Ingredients:
|Typical Nutritional Information|
|Per 25 g|
|Nutrient||Per 100g||Per 25g serving|
|Of which total sugar||g||16||4|
|Trans Fatty Acids||g||0||2|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acid as|
|Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA)||mg||500||125|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acid||mg||1500||375|
|Vitamin A (Retinol)||µg||600||150|
|Vitamin B Complex|
|B3 (Nicotinic Acid)||mg||10||2.5|
|B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||mg||2||0.5|
|B9 (Folic Acid)||µg||130||33|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||mg||90||23|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||µg||10||3|
|Vitamin E (Tocoherol)||mg||6||1.5|
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||µg||30||7.5|
|Nutritional information as packed|
|Dietary Fibre method of analysis – AOAC – 991,43|
|* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) not determined|
|Soya & Milk/Dairy – Sodium Caseinate (Milk Protein).|